: Associate Scientist (JP7793)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 9 October 2020
Onsite - working on site 3 days during COVID-19
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or Analytical Chemistry.
- 2+ years of work experience required.
- 2+ years of experience for protein characterization with HPLC/UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, CE etc.
- Familiarity with buffer prep, and pH and protein concentration measurement.
- Great documentation skills
- Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment is a plus.
To perform analytical experiments, analyze data and interpret results under minimal supervision. Ensures that experiments are performed in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks to obtain reproducible and reliable results and provide proper interpretation with limited supervision.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions and communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and be detail-orientated in performing experiments and documentation.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety inspection, recruiting activities etc.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task. Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
- May train staff and/or supervise others.
- Trouble shooting lab instruments and optimizes analytical methods when needed
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group
- Adheres to company safety requirements.
Employee Value Proposition:
- 2+ years of experience for protein characterization with HPLC/UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, CE etc. (instrument techniques).
- Familiarity with buffer prep, and pH and protein concentration measurement (2+ years of experience)
- Great documentation skills (experimental results, writing) (2+ years of experience)
Working at a great biotech/pharma company, exposure to cutting edge methods and technology, cross collaboration with leadership and people with significant experience within the field.
Poor communication and documentation skills.
Phone screening followed by video interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.