: Senior Engineer - DSC Facilities and Engineering (JP7800)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 13 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The client is seeking a Senior Plant Engineer at its main headquarters in Thousand Oaks, CA to provide engineering support for the B30 Pilot Plant Facility.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Provide system ownership for B30 Pilot Plant process equipment. Perform the system owner role for assigned systems to ensure equipment reliability and compliance. This includes specifying and overseeing a properly executed preventive maintenance program and updating spare parts.
- Identify and implement engineering-based improvements or upgrades to the upstream and downstream process equipment. This includes identification of design requirements, options analysis, design, installation, startup, and qualification of equipment.
- Take ownership of Upstream and/or Downstream equipment by ensuring that equipment is running to meet production needs.
- Trouble shoot equipment.
- Directing and coordinating equipment maintenance as necessary to ensure systems are in proper working order.
- Directing and coordinating projects for equipment modification/improvement.
- Provide troubleshooting support to reduce production downtime.
- Ensure systems are installed and operating safety and comply with pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
- Increase reliability of system by reviewing PMs and spare parts and update as required.
- Support small/medium size projects.
- Attend standing WCT meetings to support MFG
Employee Value Proposition:
- Trouble shooting equipment and ability to analyze problems, develop and propose engineering solutions in a scientific manner.
- Directing/coordinating equipment maintenance and projects
- Identifying/implementing engineering improvements
- Experience with Upstream (Ex. Single Use/SS Bioreactors, Waves, Centrifuges, Impulse Mixers, SPTFF, Autoclaves, CIP/COP), Downstream Equipment (Ex. Chromatography Skids, Viral Filtration Skids, UFDF/TFF skids, SS and Single Use Tank/mixing vessels, CIP/COP).
Soft Skills Needed:
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Can Multi-task
Dynamic environment where you get exposure to various systems, new technologies exposure and single use systems, interact with the manufacturing team on a daily basis
No trouble shooting experience.
No experience with equipment.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.