: Associate Scientist (JP7796)
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 14 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be working on site
- 85% in lab 15% data analysis
- M.S. or B.S. with 2 years of work/industry experience in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or a related field. Experience with ELISA assays.
- Must have 2+ years of Pharma or Biotech experience
- Seniors Associate Attribute Sciences Process Development Group performs analytical testing of process related impurities to support development of large molecules in pipeline. We provide essential data to purification scientists regarding clearance of process related impurities and develop methods and transfer them to various analytical laboratories including Quality Control for release testing of clinical and commercial materials.
- ELISA experience
- strong communication skills
- pharma or biotech
- method development is a plus
Employee Value Proposition:
- Daily responsibilities include routine ELISA sample support and the associated electronic documentation.
- Generating, analyzing, and interpreting analytical data
- Supporting analytical projects involving method development, qualification, and transfer
Great team environment, opportunity to gain exposure to molecules.
No prior lab experience outside of the academic setting.
Interviews will be via phone starting 10/20/2020.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.