: Specialist System Administrator (JP7787)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 14 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist System Administrator for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be working on site
- 5+ years of experience within Pharma or Biotech
- Must have benchtop experience, GMP environment experience ON installs, configures, and maintains operating system, servers, Computerized systems troubleshooting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Installs, configures, and maintains operating system, layered products and servers, in support of business processing requirements, while maintaining compliance with licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Troubleshoots problems, responds to escalation and performs repairs as needed.
- Schedules hardware and software installations and upgrades and maintains them.
- GMP environment experience
- Experience on installs, configures, and maintains operating system, servers
- Computerized systems troubleshooting experience
Support systems administration activities for benchtop applications
Employee Value Proposition:
Good opportunity to understand Amgen standard technology & to exposure to other sites
: no regulatory environment experience
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.