: Associate Quality Control (JP7821)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working on site.
- 2 years of HPLC experience OR CE (Capillary Electrophoresis) within academia or industry setting. CE experience is ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Ideal candidates will have cGMP experience
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the HPLC and CE (Capillary Electrophoresis) group. This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities: -
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
Employee Value Proposition:
- HPLC or CE experience within academia or industry setting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lab experience within academia or industry setting
A lot of opportunity to learn new technology & able to join an employee focused team.
: lack of must have skills
Phone interview and Skype Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.