: Associate Quality Control (JP7812)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 24 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 15 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The Associate Quality Control will support the QC Bioassay Lab at the client site in Thousand Oaks.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Execution of Bioassay test methods in support of release and Stability testing
- Lab support activities including cell line maintenance, critical reagent qualification and management, equipment maintenance, inventory management
- Cell bank viability analysis
- Effective communication with Manager, customers and within the Bioassay team
- Adherence to applicable internal SOPs, analytical methods and GMP requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required - Life Sciences field preferred
- 1+ year QC industry based - pharma or biotech setting
- Must have GMP experience
Experience with Biological testing (both cell-based and non-cell based), potency and binding assays is preferred, Cell line maintenance ideal.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Laboratory testing preferably with Biological assays
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- GMP Experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Laboratory testing following analytical test methods in GMP Lab
- Cell line maintenance
- Lab maintenance
- Work Orders supporting equipment in lab
Great opportunity on the frontline of QC
: Lack of lab experience or scientific degree
1 panel interview with Manager and possibly some team members
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.