: Associate Scientist (JP7819)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 19 October 2020
working on site 3/5 days a week
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for performing routine experiments in a phase-appropriate GMP setting, generating robust and reliable data, organize and report data in validated system under minimal supervision.
• Cell culture maintenance, reagents/media/buffer preparation and support of analytical testing.
• Will perform cell maintenance, assist with and conduct cell based assays, binding assays, ELISA and PCR.
• Routine laboratory maintenance such as restocking, ordering and assistance in critical reagent management will be needed
Minimum Basic Qualifications
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- B.S. degree in Cell Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Familiarity with GxP and good documentation practices.
- Must have cell-based assay experience- cell culture maintenance, reagents/media/buffer preparation and support of analytical testing.
- Ability to use electronic systems for data entry, data review and data approval.
- Ability to interpret and follow written procedures.
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed, fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Great communication skills and attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cell Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience in bioassay and/or immuno-assays.
- Working experience in a GMP lab.
- Experience of performing cell culture in the lab
- Familiarity with Bioassay and/or Immunoassays
- Laboratory experience
- Great communication skills
- Attention to details
- ability to follow instructions
Daily tasks include but no limited to:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Cell culture maintenance, reagents/media/buffer preparation and support of analytical testing.
- Use electronic systems to document data, perform data review and data approval.
- Follow written procedures to perform analytical testing and associated tasks.
- Communicate and trouble shoot issue with the team
Leading pharma/biotech company to work for, exposure to advanced technology, growing their skill set
Poor communication skills
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.