: Senior Engineer - Identity, Architecture & Engineering (JP7836)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 15 months with likely extensions
Identity, Architecture & Engineering
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring Senior
Engineer for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
- Skills: previous intern experience is a plus. experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics
- UTM Firewall administration (Web filter, IDS/IPS, Application Filtering, SSLVPN, IPSec VPN)
- Strong network knowledge
- Moderate to strong understanding of AWS architecture and security principles
- Experience authoring and maintaining security policies, specs and standards
- Experience with best practices ITSM and Change management
- AWS certification
Employee Value Proposition:
- Management and implementation of physical as well as AWS-based firewalls, proxies, VPN concentrators, and related network protection technologies.
- Develops, implements, and sustains network operating rules, objects, and flows across a complex, global enterprise.
- Collaborates with analysts, engineers, data scientists to deliver continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
- Work with and provide guidance to Security Operations and other Information Security team activities on security strategies, processes, response and technologies
- Provide support to Incident Response on security incidents including mock security incident exercises.
- Critically analyzes network infrastructure to find opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce the threat profile.
- Provide mentorship and training on areas of expertise to Information Security and teams.
- Participate in audits covering network security services and technologies.
- Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement on information security technologies, processes and services.
- Participate in on-call coverage and perform effective escalation of problems and issues.
Implementing the latest generations of technology, dynamic environment working within the biotech/pharma industry, challenging project to ultimately grow their skill set.
Excessive short-term work history.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.