: Sr Associate Quality Control (JP7855)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 22 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Quality Control
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Quality Control Bioanalytics is searching is for an analytical scientist to support testing for product routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs.
- This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
- The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
What we are looking for:
- Performing analytical testing for Capillary Electrophoresis and general chemistry (pH, osmolality, appearance, etc.).
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
- Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have focus on data integrity.
- Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience OR Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience OR High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
Top Must have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- 2 years of general chemistry experience.
- Experience in General chemistry analysis such as pH, Osmolality, Subvisible particles, Visual inspection, and UV.
- Demonstrated experience in investigations, change control, validation, audits, QC processes.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret scientific literature.
- GMP/GDP experience
Quality Control Laboratories are a fast-paced organization with opportunities to cross-train on several analytical assays. We are a motivated, high performing team in close proximity to manufacturing, so the candidate will get a holistic view of the drug manufacturing process.
: No PhD candidates as this is a more entry level position.
Interview Process: p
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.