: Associate Scientist (JP7856)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:26 October 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working on site.
- Bachelors' degree & 2+ years of industry experience - pharma or biotech.
- Must have top 3 must have skills.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- To perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision. With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records, and organizes data, analyzes results, generates robust and reliable data and ensures that work is conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Plans, monitors, or conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data.
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications, as necessary.
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled at developing systems to ensure quality data.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment, including analytical-scale liquid chromatography.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees.
- May train staff and/or supervise others.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task.
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments;
Skills: Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related field; experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment
- HPLC/UHPLC experience
- Method development
- Method qualification and validation experience
- liquid chromatography
Employee Value Proposition:
- Laboratory support for product characterization.
- Method development and validation work
Opportunity to be in product characterization, great teamwork environment, diversity in types of molecules.
- No experience with liquid chromatography
- No experience with biologics
Phone & Video
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.