: Marketing Manager (JP7864)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 28 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Marketing Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The client is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. Within our US Commercial Operations, we provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and verve that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be remote, then required to be on site (Local candidates only)
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Ideal: Pharma or Biotech
- Bachelor’s degree. Ideal: Masters
- Must be strong in Microsoft Excel
- Must have Digital marketing experience - email, display, CRM
- Must have CRM journey development and implementation - Salesforce experience preferred
- Must have Digital analytics experience - Google Analytics/Data Studio, Salesforce experience preferred.
- The Marketing Manager will play an integral role in continuing the momentum of an incredibly strong Inflammation portfolio at the client.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and highly motivated marketing team.
- This Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting strategic development and leading the execution of digital promotions including multi-channel marketing tactics, media plans, website creation, banner ads, search, and emails.
- This individual will also closely collaborate with the broader promotions team to ensure a seamless delivery of brand messages to customers.
- The successful candidate will also interface with the extended brand team, marketing operations, IS, and sales force to ensure successful alignment with brand strategy and rollout of materials throughout the year.
- This position requires significant cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners, including the MAC team, the Reimbursement Access & Value (RAV) team, the Commercial Analytics team, and external vendors.
- This position will report to Senior Marketing Manager, Enbrel HCP Digital Promotions.
- Digital marketing experience - email, display, CRM
- CRM journey development and implementation - Salesforce experience preferred
- Digital analytics experience - Google Analytics/Data Studio, Salesforce experience preferred
Employee Value Proposition:
- Execute innovative Health Care Professional (HCP) digital promotional initiatives in alignment with brand strategic imperatives and behavioral objectives.
- Develop engaging multi-channel and digital programs for prescribers and office staff professionals.
- Partner with the broader HCP, DTC, and Access leads to ensure alignment with overall brand strategy and messaging.
- Implement development of CRM journeys, website, display, emails, digital e-detail style programs.
- Develop measurement plans and dashboards for CRM journey performance, branded websites, media, and emails using Google Analytics and other platforms.
- Lead projects through the client’s MAC review process to ensure responsible and effective communications.
- Coordinate the work of external vendors and AORs to ensure flawless execution of marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the marketing operations, IS, and Sales Force Marketing teammates to ensure the timely execution of branded communications.
- Effectively manage budgets.
Opportunity to join fast paced, high visibility to leadership team that promotes innovation.
Lack of digital marketing experience.
virtual video interviews.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.