: Engineer, Information Management (JP7872)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:28 October 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
At Client, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, cyber security and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world's leading biotechnology companies.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate will be working remote then required to be on site once it re opens.
- Master’s degree and 3 years of Information Management technical experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of Information Management technical experience.
- Open to any industry, ideally Pharma or Biotech.
- At least three years’ experience with planning, configuring, and deploying Azure Information Protection, Active Directory Rights Management, On Prem and Azure Active Directory.
- At least three years’ experience with Box, AIP, O365 (in particular One Drive), or other data classification or storage Tools.
- Experience in implementing data classification strategy, applying labels, rules, policies, and building a data classification Taxonomy or keyword index.
- Technical proficiency across multiple technical areas including cloud, identity and SSO, rights management, Exchange, SharePoint, PowerShell, and mobile devices.
- Customer service experience and management of global information management services
Experience managing vendors.
- Exhibits strong communication and consulting skills relevant to the management of global information management services.
- Affiliation with industry networks and professional associations.
- Technology savvy, highly collaborative partner, and strategic thinker.
- Experience of architecture, deployment, management, and support in a large global organization.
- Ability to translate technical requirements to and from non-technical stake holders.
- Possesses solid project management, process improvement and analytical skills
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.;
- Previous intern experience is a plus.
- Experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics.
- The individual will work in a matrix environment, interacting with multiple business partners ranging from compliance, legal, engineering, analytics, technology and information security teams.
- This position will be a vital part of Information Governance and RIM to improve, enhance and modernize records and information management technical and automation capabilities, and organizational alignment.
- Looking for an innovative technical professional to be a hands-on specialist in our data classification function.
- The role requires, analytical and data processing skills.
- The role is tasked with advancing enterprise data security efforts by implementing data classification.
- Including but not limited to issuing data asset security standards, requirements for updating existing policies and define means to automate the capability.
- This position requires good technical knowledge of data classification architecture, system policies, rules, etc. and excellent knowledge of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have shown success driving data and content classification, organization change management, tool implementation, and possess operational experience with data classification software and processes.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated experience as an engineer managing small to medium-sized security related, information management projects with toolsets supporting data classification, labeling and protection of unstructured content.
- Proven formal technical support and customer success management experience with a technology company while exhibiting good communication, advisory skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical expertise relevant to information management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document, lead, and communicate processes then, follow accepted IS policies and standards while working independently and providing recommendations on strategies.
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, facilitation, work planning, a troubleshooting aptitude, and multitasking using intellectual curiosity to collaborate actively with thought partners across functions.
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to assess new technology capabilities as they present themselves in the market with a proven capacity to move products from Demo and Proof of Concept to Pilot and Production quickly.
- Experience delivering new technologies, mitigating risk and delivering innovation while developing training programs designed to educate end users about basic and specialized applications in a dynamic team environment.
Employee Value Proposition
- Defining and executing a clearly defined data classification strategy.
- The program will include overarching processes, automated solution, supporting training and change management program.
- Advance global information management controls and services using technology and automation.
- Integrating with multiple business units to build out the data classification Taxonomy, and rule architecture.
- Working on cross functional IS integration, planning and strategic efforts regarding data classification and preservation.
- Liaise with business units to ensure information practices and controls are effective and appropriately meet relevant information risk, policy and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with IS teams to drive value propositions for content management, search, analytics, and collaboration systems.
- Socialize and maintain good information management practices, portals, guidance, and training across the enterprise.
: Bench marking for record information management.
no project or classification for information experience.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.