Data Scientist – Biotech/Phama (JP7882)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. (Fully Remote)
Strategic Planning and Operations
12 months with likely extension
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Data Scientist for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
This ideal candidate will build machine learning models and supporting their implementation and deployment through collaborations with cross-functional stakeholders. The candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at organizing information from numerous sources to provide well-constructed deliverables.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build a wide range of data and analytics solutions, from descriptive to prescriptive, using advanced statistical and machine learning models
- Leverage large data sets to conduct end-to end analytics that will include data gathering, requirements specifications, processing, analytics, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with subject matter experts to deliver value by developing novel, practical, scientific data-driven solutions to meet business needs
• PhD in Engineering or Computer Sciences or Life Sciences OR
• Master’s degree & 2+ years of directly related experience OR
• Bachelor’s degree & 4+ years of directly related experience
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Expertise working with large data sets, data mining, and machine learning tools
- Experience in various artificial intelligence applications
- Expertise in Python and/or R and/or SQL programming languages
- Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations, including analytical methods and process controls
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive environments, and skilled in communication, facilitation, and collaboration
- Familiarity with DevOps and software best practices (i.e., version control, continuous integration, test driven development)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Expertise in Python and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience must be within pharma or biotech
- Supply chain knowledge is preferred (not required)
Opportunity to make impacts within a unique role. Apart of a whole value chain from start to finish making impacts.
No Python or SQL expertise
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.