: Specialist, IS Architect SAP (JP7913)
Tampa Florida 33607
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 16 November 2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist, IS Architect SAP for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Provide Architectural direction and guide the delivery of data.
Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Related
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Hands on experience with SAP-ECC and Ariba configuration (4-6 years of experience).
- Techno-functional experience with Source-to-Pay technologies (4-6 years of experience).
- Experience working with software systems validation, SOX, Information Privacy (4-6 years of experience).
- Experience in SAP Field Glass, Concur, and Cvent
Employee Value Proposition
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of the project management lifecycle, information risk and security guidelines and architecture standards.
- Ability to translate business requirements into design options that are cost effective, efficient, re-usable that align with defined architectural principles and standards and that enhance the business process.
- Strong service management mindset in delivering excellent services against business solution capabilities
Cross collaboration between groups within a great biotech/pharma company, working with cutting edge technology, opportunity to learn the latest the technology advances, growing their skill set within this role
This role does not need Information Security backgrounds/experience
phone/webex-skype (3 people)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.