: Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineering - Biotech (JP7923)
Thousand Oaks, CA (onsite)
: Contract, 50% Onsite M-F 8-5
Mechanical Design Engineering
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job Posting Date:
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Mechanical/Bioengineering for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- BS in engineering or life sciences with experience in Technical writing, CAD design, Solidworks, method validation, mechanical modeling, manufacturing experience, teamwork, and communication skills.
This position involves support of senior staff in the design, development, qualification, validation and transfer of the test methods for drug delivery combination products and their subassemblies, including drug product containers. The particular focus would be on qualification and validation of visual test methods and dimensional measurements. Candidates are expected to have basic engineering skills with a bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university. They are also expected to have strong technical writing skills and be familiar with different engineering measurement techniques. Candidates with a master’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with following skills are preferred: statistical analysis, optical measurement devices, test method development, CAD design, Solidworks, mechanical modeling, manufacturing experience, IQ, OQ, and PQ, teamworking and communication skills.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Evaluating and assessing the existing test method, both their documentation and their implementation in the field.
- Modifying and improving the test methods, if necessary.
- Creating a qualification, validation and transfer plan for the test methods, when required.
- Performing and operating the tests required for qualification, validation and transfer of the methods.
- Creating training documents.
- Conducting the training and creating training reports and other documentations required for qualification, validation and transfer of the test methods.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Statistics (1-2 years of experience)
- Method Validation (1-2 years of experience)
- Technical writing (1-2 years of experience)
- Strong Communication and teamwork
Great opportunity to work within a great matrix group within a biotech/pharma company, exposure to cross collaboration between departments, growing your skill set
- Does not work well in teams.
- Not great communication skills
1. Phone screen w/ hiring manager
2. Conference call interview w/ team
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.