: Procurement Operations Associate (JP7941)
: 6 months with likely extensions
Global Business Services & Finance
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an for a Procurement Operations Associate for a contract engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
2+ years (non-academia) of experience within any industry, pharma or biotech preferred
Education - Bachelor Degree - any degree
Knowing procurements operations, AP, accounting, other areas of source to pay experience
Seeking a business analyst who will play a key role in the Source to Pay Operations Supplier Enablement team. The Source to Pay Operations Supplier Enablement team is responsible for partnering with the Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Owners, Strategic Partners and Vendors, Global Strategic Sourcing and other functions to strategize and analyze purchasing and invoicing data for Source to Pay by creating and monitoring performance reports and metrics; supporting testing on enabling suppliers; identifying supplier opportunities and driving supplier enablement improvements.
This highly motivated individual will be primarily responsible for developing and executing financial analysis and business analytics within the Source to Pay functional area. This role will be part of Global Source to Pay Operations organization within Global Business Services. The Source to Pay Governance Senior Associate will provide vital support for cross-functional financial, analytical, and reporting activities. This position reports to the Source to Pay Procurement Manager and will interact with a wide range of leadership and staff across the organization; as well as our strategic partners.
Key Responsibilities include:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Financial modeling and data analysis to support business transformation
- Provide reporting and analytical analysis for testing and enablement
- Provide key support on multiple projects; formulate and clearly deliver complex information, issues and recommendations in both written and oral presentations
- Develop business cases and strategic recommendations
- Review and analyze escalations from our BPO team surrounding complex enablement questions and/or troubleshooting
- Assist in setting up catalogs (hosted, punchout, CXML Integration)
- Responsible for monitoring performance reports and metrics to ensure successful attainment of general, key and critical service levels and important measurements to attain business goals
- Perform ad hoc analysis and support special projects
Employee Value Proposition:
- Technically savvy (Ariba/SAP experience a plus, but the ability to pick up new systems quickly is more important)
- Energetic and optimistic attitude.
- Quick mind set, ability to handle multiple projects/priorities at a time
Collaborative team with opportunity to gain experience in a global company across multiple operational strategies and processes.
Jumpy job history
initial request 30 min for screening
more in-depth interview (video conference) if required to narrow down the candidates
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.