: Biotech CMC LCM Senior Project Manager (JP7952)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:20 November 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- expertise in running medium to large scale projects.
- excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures;
- experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices ;
- strong analytical skills;
- business process development best practices, change management ;
- strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills ;
- understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration ;
- excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
- Project Management
- Microsoft Project
- Drug Substance or Drug Product or Combination Product (knowledge of the underlying processes of developing, creating, and manufacturing DS/DP/CP)
Project management of complex, multi-functional process development projects, including creation and execution of project schedule, driving team performance of tasks, and reporting progress/issues.
Employee Value Proposition:
Directly improving people’s lives through groundbreaking medicines. This position is an opportunity to be directly involved with developing novel drugs and devices and getting them to patients.
Lack of public speaking skills.
Lack of ability to use Microsoft Project.
Lack of ability to manage large, complex projects.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.