: Principal IS Architect - Salesforce (JP7965)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a IS Architect Principal for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Solution Architects are responsible for designing scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Platform. This role is for enhancing the MyCompany employee portal that is built on Salesforce. Solution Architects work with Product Owners, Architects, and within the broader technology team to design software and services that are robust — designed for re-use and extensibility. The focus of the Solution Architect is to design products that leverage the Salesforce.com platform capabilities in a manner that is scalable, secure, and aligns to best practices.
The goal is to design declarative and programmatic Salesforce solutions in a manner that brings rapid business value for the client, while minimizing technical debt. You will design applications that can be used on the go (mobile-first) using standards based solutions such as Lightning Web Components. You will articulate your designs using whiteboards, or tools like lucidchart, and be able to communicate and defend your design in front of the Enterprise Architecture Review Board or other governance bodies. You will work collaboratively with the cross-functional business and technology teams to identify and design sound architectures that serve the needs of many constituents. You will develop Proofs of Concepts and functioning software that can serve as a design articulation, and deliverable for Engineers to elaborate.
The Solution Architect will spend a significant amount of time developing the MyCompany product and integrating with other sources.
- Minimum 2+ years on Salesforce communities and custom development using Lightning components on Salesforce.
- Minimum 5+ years managing complex CRM software projects.
- Minimum 3 + years implementing Salesforce.com technology based applications.
- Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CXO level.
- Responsible for full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
- Delivering SFDC cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing.
- Conceptualizing, presenting, and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with particular emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects or workstreams.
- Builds on existing investments in Force.com, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies.
- Facilitates issue resolution between team members in a manner that keeps everyone productive and highly motivated.
- Collaborates with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Extensive hands-on technical, solution architecture and engineering experience with the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment with numerous applications, development teams, and security provisions and controls.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or · similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems.
- Ability to lead multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion.
- Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solutions, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
- Possesses the individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables and are of the highest caliber.
- Experienced identifying, developing, and implementing techniques to improve engagement productivity (e.g., increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of the capabilities and features of Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Demonstrably excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies.
- Salesforce Developer and Admin certification required. Platform Developer 2 a plus.
- Salesforce Community experience is must.
Employee Value Proposition:
- 4+ years experience
- Salesforce Communities and Salesforce development (Lightning) experience.
- Knowledge of Integration tools like Mulesoft.
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Developer 1, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Communities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Being organized and ability to handle multiple priorities.
Do you want to be part of transforming the employee experience by building a next gen Employee portal?
1. Lack of Salesforce certifications
2. Lack of prior Salesforce communities experience
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.