Associate Scientist (JP7963)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be sitting on site, within lab base, admin hours.
- 2+ years of experience within Pharma or Biotech, no academia, must be industry based.
- Must have CE & UPLC experience.
- Must experience with protein sample preparation, and experiment data interpretation.
Requires a broad knowledge of protein sample preparation, and significant hands-on experience with HPLC and capillary electrophoresis operation. The position is in the Pre-Pivotal Attribute Sciences group within the Process Development department. Primary job emphasis focuses on the development and qualification of chromatography and capillary electrophoresis assays required for the characterization of biotherapeutic proteins. Responsibilities include the operation and maintenance of our chromatographic instrumentation. Will develop, optimize, implement, and perform HPLC and other types of analytical methods required by the Pre-Pivotal project teams to support process development activities. Will be expected to interpret data and produce reports for regulatory filing and formal presentation.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- HPLC and capillary electrophoresis operation.
- Experience with protein sample preparation, and experiment data interpretation.
- Software skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Development and qualification of chromatography and capillary electrophoresis methods.
- Interpret data and produce reports for regulatory filing and formal presentation.
- Perform protein characterization assays to support process development activities.
Employee Value Proposition:
- B.S. or M.S. with 2-5 years’ experience, with degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, or related field.
- Biotech/pharmaceutical industry experience
Candidate will gain exposure to many techniques used within the industry.
Frequent job changes within the past 5 years.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.