: Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain (JP7857)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 14 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Manufacturing and Clinical Supply (MCS) is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products, process knowledge and technology solutions to enable client’s accelerated product commercialization. The MCS business spans from demand and supply planning, sourcing, manufacturing to distribution of clinical and commercial products. The ATO Site Supply Chain organization is responsible for all aspects of supply planning, manufacturing scheduling, capacity planning, risk mitigation and raw materials planning /sourcing activities for Manufacturing and Clinical Supply (MCS) across all phases (pre-clinical, clinical development, and commercial). We currently have an opportunity in our team for a Senior Associate, Supply Chain, to support both Drug Substance and Drug Product teams.
Under general guidance of Specialist Clinical Supply Chain, execute the following responsibilities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Ensure all work is completed in compliance with all cGMP guidelines and procedures.
- Support the Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) Supply Chain business processes by identifying opportunities and providing key potential solutions that will provide automation, advanced analytics, reporting and metrics.
- Analyze, visualize, and drive insights from data using analytical and visualization tools to enable strategic decision making
- Gain an understanding of the current business process to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the “to-be” business process and assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate these business processes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business partners, and business analysts to define processes, procedures and best practices for development, maintenance and enhancement of data analytics, visualization, and reporting.
- Partner with business and technical experts to identify business requirements and provide guidance on best approaches to translating into efficient technical tools.
- Prepare and communicate regular project updates to key stakeholders including senior management. Prepare and present analytical reports of data
- Utilize analytical tools such as Tableau or Spotfire to develop reports for an executive audience
- Provide limited project management support as necessary
SAP, Tableau or Spotfire experience.
Data analytics. Requirements Gathering.
Ability to analyze and summarize data and present insights based on the needs of the audience.
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to support both clinical and commercial supply. Dynamic environment aligned with company’s mission to serve patients.
Lack of analytics experience
Phone screen - Video (skype or webex) interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.