: Associate Project Management-Remote (JP7964)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:1 December 2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Act as an engineering subject matter expert while managing a portfolio of projects intended to improve global facility and process Environmental Sustainability as it relates to energy and water use as well as waste generation.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of projects in feasibility phase to ensure successful transition into the project delivery program.
- Provide Sustainability related support to projects that have transitioned into the project delivery program.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts associated with pre-business case Environmental Sustainability projects.
- Provides post-business case monitoring and technical engineering support for projects within the project delivery design and execution phases.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for Environmental Sustainability related projects to ensure projects are developed per schedule and prepared for transition into the project delivery process.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and ensuring teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key milestones and suggesting project plans and/or resources adjustments to meet the needs of customers and/or the program.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Project Manager(s), Engineering Technical Leads, and/or Program Manager(s) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to ensure Environmental Project portfolio meets overall program expectation.
- Must possess knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools as well as mechanical and/or chemical engineering fundamentals.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Education: Mechanical engineer or chemical engineer (Experience over education)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Mechanical and/or chemical engineering fundamentals
- Project management capability
- Effective communication skills
- Environmental sustainability
- Biotech or pharma, food processing, chemical processing
The initiative is about environmental sustainability. A person in this role will be able to work on multiple projects.
Phone/Skype or Webex
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.