Sr Associate IS Technical Analyst - Digital Workplace (JP7982)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
DWS Deskside and EVIP Services
12 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring an IS Business Analyst Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Sr Associate IS Technical Analyst is to join Digital Workplace Experience (DWX) team, who will interact with company Senior Leaders and their support staff supporting company tool sets. The incumbent will balance customer expectations, perform the hands-on technical work on their own and resolve all IS activities that impact executives.
The IS Analyst will report to the DWX Executive Services Manager. He/she will be responsible for meeting and managing the Executive’s expectations for IS both on and off site. Also, he/she will be expected to provide hands on support and training as needed in a variety of technologies and devices as well as setting up and supporting events and assisting with projects. Digital Workplace Experience (DWX) team is responsible for the design, development, delivery, and life cycle of the enterprise communications, collaboration, and computer technologies. The team consists of cross-disciplinary IS professionals who understand how to deliver services that span both infrastructure and applications.
Bachelors and 2 years
Associates degree and 6 years of experience
HS diploma and 8 years
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Strong General technical skills across all end user technologies.
- Windows OS, Office 365
- AV Systems
- Excellent customer Service Skills
- Good communications and organizational skills
Employee Value Proposition:
- Provide support for business-critical events like ED&O, Shareholder’s meeting, Board of Directors meeting, Business Review meetings, CRDAC meetings
- Perform daily checks on all open issues and own to closure thus ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operational Level Agreement (OLA) compliance
- Provide technical and non-technical customer focused IT support, develop and maintain relationships within the business, at all levels
- Evaluate new technology products based on testing metrics and methodology and recommend new technologies that will be helpful to the executive and support staff
- Independently resolve complex, break-fix issues; solve user problems at the desktop or provides phone support to diagnosis remote customer issues
- Identify and solve complex system issues with PCs, Macs and mobile devices
- Serve as a point of contact for all incidents, assuring timely attention and resolution is provided
- Acts as a main contact for projects involving technical rollouts, office moves, hardware/software upgrades.
- Participate in training programs designed to educate end users about basic and specialized applications with the ability to explain complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Works in a virtual global team environment to provide seamless experiences for traveling executives by collaborating with clients to determine and understand business requirements
- Perform in depth analysis and provide suggestions based on the business requests
- Interact with senior leaders and own issues to completion
- Interactions with Information Security, Identity and Access Management, Records and Information Management teams to ensure solutions are scalable, secure, and optimized to protect enterprise information
Highest level support team
Working directly with fortune 500 executive level clients
No customer service skills
Must have good tenure.
2-3 remote interviews (WebEx preferred)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.