Scientist, Biophysics and Structure (JP7932)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
Biophysics and Structure
12 months with likely extension
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- PHD, Master in Biochemistry or Physics
- STEM experience is a plus
- SPR experience is a plus
- Experience in assay development, validation, and qualification is a plus
- Must have: 2+ years of analytical lab based experience, must have assay experience, follow analytical protocols, must have wet lab experience with examples
The Discovery Attribute Sciences is seeking a creative and self-motivated Scientist who will provide binding analysis to support therapeutic development.
The successful candidate is expected to communicate with project team leaders, develop and execute experimental protocols, coordinate technical activities, develop ideas leading to new experimentation, write reports, and present results at team meetings.
Why is the Position Open?
- Broad knowledge in protein chemistry, biophysics, and extensive experience in binding analysis using label free technologies, such as Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) spectroscopy, calorimetry, and other advanced analytical methods for both large and small molecule applications.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Analytical/Physical Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering
- 2+ years training in a related field
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and laboratory working skills, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving ability
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in assay development, validation, and qualification are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated flexibility, ingenuity and a strong ability to adapt to changes and be multi-task.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Math and analytical skills
- Meticulous in setting up experiments, good lab practices
- Can follow SOP and communicate experiment steps and results
Sample prep and perform quantitative analysis using instruments, especially Surface Plasmon Resonance
Employee Value Proposition:
Highly visible technology in drug discovery business, exposure to evolving knowledge and advancements.
No wet lab experience
Phone & Video
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.