Business Analyst Senior Associate (JP8060)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
2 years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Business Analyst Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The business Analyst will provide financial management and business analytics to the Global Engineering function. This Sr. Associate role will report to the Strategic Planning & Operations Sr. Manager and act as a liaison between the Global Engineering Department and Corporate Finance.
This role will work directly with budget owners and decision makers for the various Engineering departments to forecast, analyze, and report critical financial data to Engineering’s Strategic Leadership Team. This role is responsible for reporting headcount totals, tracking labor costs, and maintaining Global Engineering’s resource model. The Sr. Associate is also responsible for finding innovative ways to improve and automate Engineering’s processes and data management and visualization by staying informed of industry best practices, tools, and technologies.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Partner with Global Engineering business partners to provide detailed historical analysis to drive the preparation of long-range scenario planning, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, headcount management, accruals, and other business analytics
- Provide support with resource modeling including supply and demand planning, scenario planning
- Collaborate and analyze information from internal and external business partners to understand functional business needs to develop and/or support business case presentations and solutions
- Create executive level presentations and dashboards that clearly summarize analyses to inform key decision makers
- Support the implementation of Engineering’s strategic initiatives and business performance / operational excellence efforts
- Support business cases to influence and drive strategic changes
- Assess Engineering’s existing processes and find efficiencies and improvements by staying up to date with industry best practices and new automation technology
Preferred Major (Accounting, finance, business)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Work experience in Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Business Analytics
- Experience using tools for data management and data visualization; including automating data: SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Alteryx, Access, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience managing, analyzing, and presenting large sets of complex data (excel pivot tables, SmartSheets)
- Graduate degree: MBA, Accounting, Finance a plus but not required
Exposure to interact with executives on strategic budgets and projects, opportunity to grow their skill set, inquiry new knowledge and skillset, being on a dynamic and collaborative team, growing your presentation experience to executives, opportunity to influence processes in the group
Number of years of experience in the same position (want to see growth)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.