: Sr Associate Training & Development (JP8020)
South San Francisco, California 94080
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: Jan 7th,2021
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Training & Development for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 3+ years of experience creating trainings/ have a background within leaning/training development within a Pharma or Biotech environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate will be remote then required to be on site once it re opens
- Please submit any sample work/trainings with resume if available.
- Assess training needs, designs and implements core curricula and training programs, and designs and delivers course content and presentation materials for training.
- The successfully selected external worker may be asked to go onsite on a business needed basis.
1. Presentation skills (virtual presentations to individual contributors and leaders)
2. Change management skills
3. Learning and development expertise
Host informational interviews with stakeholders, assess learning needs as site moves into activity-based workspace, develop learning content tailored to site staff and site culture, ensure project stakeholders are part of learning journey, and deliver virtual learning sessions to staff.
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to impact, helping staff during change management.
No experience working in a biotechnology organization, no experience presenting to wide audience (scientist through executive director level), no experience developing and delivering learning content
Video conference interviews with 3-4 interviewers.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.