: Asst. Project
Manager - synthetic/ small molecule experience(JP8076 )
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 8 January 2021
Remote until restriction are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- M-F Regular business hours. Candidate will be remote until site re opens & then required to be on site.
- 5+ years of synthetic/ small molecule experience
- Must have top 3 must have skills & strong communication
- Bachelor’s degree Minimum
- The External Process Development organization is seeking a highly qualified candidate to support analytical assay outsourcing associated with execution of external development and clinical supply.
- The position will be a key enabling role in a high performing cross functional organization.
- The associate will be responsible for supporting analytical demand for assay execution related to stability and development.
- Analytical background in drug substance/product testing. Experience in small molecule (synthetics). knowledge of stability testing for those products. Familiar with ICH guidelines and GMP/GLP testing.
- Must hold a minimum of a B.S. in Biology/Chemistry or related field.
- This person will be interacting with outsourced partners and must have excellent communication skills. Ability to multitask.
- Synthetic (Small Molecule) Drug Substance and Drug Product Method Development
- Synthetic (Small Molecule) Drug Substance and Drug Product Stability Study Knowledge
- Synthetic (Small Molecule) Drug Substance and Drug Product Method Qualification
Day to day oversite of analytical analytical programs at external vendors including:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Set up new drug substance and drug product programs (method development, feasibility and qualification) at external vendors
- Movement of materials/samples between sites
- Ownership of PO’s, invoices and budget accounting
- Overseeing investigations and deviations that occur
- Set up new and oversee existing stability studies at the site
- Overseeing standard and sample inventory at the site
- Maintain metrics (method tracking, project tracking)
Candidate will be overseeing synthetic processes, leading investigating's and working within a team environment.
No Analytical Experience - lack of top 3 skills - lack of years of experience - not local candidates
Phone screening then Video
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.