: Engineer - Biopharma Automation (JP8090)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Engineer for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Position involves primary responsibility for day-to-day operation of a HighRes MicroStar automation platform shared across multiple functions.
- The role will be responsible for managing the system schedule and daily re-configuration of the system so that it is ready for the next process.
- Basic engineering skills to include electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems will be required to troubleshoot issues and keep the system healthy.
- Experience with High Res automation and Cellario control software is a plus.
- The role will also collaborate with the scientists using the system to edit and/or develop new Cellario run protocols.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 1-2 YOE
- Lab automation
- Familiarity with programming preferred (C#)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Position will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of a HighRes Biosolutions MicroStar automated platform.
- The system is shared across functions, each running unique processes, so this position will be responsible for configuring the system for the next process to be run, testing its readiness, and troubleshooting any issues.
- Additionally, the position will assist in maintaning and/or developing Cellario (the software that controls the system) protocols.
The opportunity to work on a new, high profile million dollar robotic automation platform and gain additional skills.
We will conduct up to two phone interviews/ Video interviews.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.