: Associate Quality Control (JP8103)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 8 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential.
This is a Monday-Friday day shift position; however, the candidate must be flexible as weekend and pm shift coverage (i.e., 2pm-11pm) may be required
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- This is a Monday-Friday day shift position; however, the candidate must be flexible as weekend and pm shift coverage (i.e. 2pm-11pm) may be required.
- 6+ months of pharma or biotech experience (ideal) or Micobio grads with academia lab experience.
- The Quality Control Associate will support the QC Microbiology Lab at the client Thousand Oaks
- The staff member will be required to support laboratory testing, data entry and lab maintenance tasks.
- Laboratory testing may include: Biological Indicator testing, total aerobic count testing for both Water and the client product and Bacteriostasis/Fungistasis testing.
- The staff member will be required to support lab maintenance tasks such as consumable management and equipment and lab cleaning.
Microbiology Lab experience
Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes and time sensitive testing.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Lab maintenance including lab and equipment cleaning and equipment Work Order completion
- Data entry
- Laboratory testing which may include:
- Total Aerobic Count for Water and Product samples
- Media Fill Inspection
- Biological Indicator testing
- Bacteriostasis/Fungistasis testing
Opportunity to see parts of manufacturing process, samples of product stages, opportunity to learn about different manufacturing processes.
- Lack of Microbiology academic or career experience
- Lack of lab experience
WebEx Video with hiring Manager
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.