: Sr. Associate Supply Chain (JP8080)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 5 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr. Associate Supply Chain for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- During COVID candidate would be working remotely from home. Once office re-opens must be able to work onsite, M-F, 8-5.
- Reporting to the Global Product Planning Lead within the Global Supply Chain Organization.
- Responsible for delivering robust global supply plans and maintaining master data integrity using client’s planning and execution systems.
- Responsible for managing supply chain metrics, reports and distribution quality compliance documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 YOE in supply chain OR master’s degree
- End to end supply chain experience.
- Strong experience in supply and production planning, MRP, and inventory control. Proficiency in advanced ERP software tools. (ie: SAP, RapidResponse, Anaplan etc).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication capabilities. Comfortable and confident dealing with all levels of management within a large matrix organization.
- Experience with quality compliance, technical writing and authoring. Regular use of GMP document control systems and workflow tools to manage the lifecycle of technical documentation including draft, review, and publish phases.
- Detail oriented with strong business data analytical skills (proficiency in excel, smartsheet, tableau etc).
- Demonstrated process improvement and project management skills; able to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities simultaneously under constrained timelines.
- 2 plus years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or similar industry.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Facilitate creation of supply plans across multiple manufacturing stages and sites that support demand and achieve product lifecycle and network targets.
- Control supply transition plans across existing supply chain nodes based on changes to supply, demand or regulatory assumptions.
- Own supply planning quality checks to ensure supply plan integrity at Planning Cycle completion.
- Participates on Global Supply Chain Team to drive alignment of product life cycle management and activities.
- Manages operations business processes and reporting as needed.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources and functional groups to document new or changing product distribution within client's document management system (CDOCS).
- Plan, schedule, and track cross functional (quality, distribution, and process development) documentation work to meet product shipment dates, client deliverables and periodic audit reviews.
- Maintain templates for compliance documentation ensuring format consistency and technical accuracy.
The supply chain activities in the project are across multiple regions and multiple sites. A person in this role will work in end-to-end supply chain
: Only purchasing or procurement experience
1 phone, 2 video conference.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.