CMC Sr. Project Manager - Biopharma Chemistry Manufacturing & Control (JP8121)
Cambridge, MA. OR Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
CMC Integration LCM PM
1+ years with likely extensions or FTE conversion
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Project Manager - CMC
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Candidate will temporarily sit remote until COVID restrictions lifted where they will then be required to be on site when it re-opens at either Thousand Oaks, CA or Cambridge, MA.
5+ years of experience within Pharma & Biotech (not IS/IT PM)
bachelor’s degree (scientific or engineering)
Must have skill sets:
- Must recognize – late stage and life cycle management
- Commercial development
- Process categorization
- Tech transfer
- Proficiency with MS Project, SharePoint and BOX
- Technical Background (drug substance, DS, drug product, DP, attribute sciences, AS)
Why is the Position Open?
- Scientific/engineering knowledge of drug substance, DS, drug product, DP, attribute sciences, AS, drug development, cross functional support, PMP, commercialization, strategy, launch, communication, teams
- 5 years of experience as a project manager - Microsoft project and office (distribution of info/creating dashboards)
- Soft skills to work of cross functional teams.
- Must have Biology/Biochemistry/Biomedical/Chemistry background. NO IT or facility project management. Please do not submit unless they have that specific background.
- Participate in cross-functional project team(s) from multiple sites, and external partners, to develop innovative drug and combination drug/device products.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules for life-cycle management projects and providing general project management support to product delivery teams.
- Partner with process development technical leads and other cross functional partners to identify key deliverables and ensure cross functional alignment and accountability.
- Assist by driving decision making for assigned projects in alignment with companies decision model.
- Perform project management at a high level of professionalism for projects that utilize internal and external personnel, contract firms, and partners using structured, systematic methodologies to meet business objectives.
- Follow company governance processes, procedures, specifications, guidance documents, quality system, and applicable industry standards.
- Generate and manage detailed integrated project plans and schedules.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts among team/functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Ensure participation in functional and cross-functional management reviews.
- Establish and manage collaboration and team web sites (e.g. SharePoint).
- Track delivery of and create repositories for all project deliverables.
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc. across teams.
- Support business process improvements initiatives.
- Create project reports, dashboards and communications that include appropriate risk analysis.
Backfill for FTE Role
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to network with peers and high level management across the country, participate in cross-functional project team(s) from multiple sites.
- Short duration work assignments
- Large employment gaps in resume
- No project management background
- Lack of Biology/Biochemistry/Biomedical/Chemistry background.
- Manager does not want to see IT or facility project management experience.
Phone Screen. Phone Final Interview (4 - 5 individual interviews and/or panel)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.