Organizational Effectiveness Senior Associate (JP8158)
Tampa, FL. (Remote pending lift of COVID restrictions)
Communication, Change Management, and Learning
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Operational Effectiveness Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be remote & required to be onsite once it re opens.
- 2+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience (any industry).
- Must have Experience in collaborative tools (WebEx, Miro, Microsoft Teams), Project management experience & Organizational change management experience.
- Bachelors Degree.
Our client is seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Sr. Associate External Worker to join our Information Systems team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong collaborator ready to focus on talent, communications, learning, and change management. People are at the heart of what we do and are the primary focus of the Organizational Effectiveness team’s work. Our team of experienced talent architects, change practitioners, and learning and communications professionals accomplish this mission by maintaining a constant focus on enabling the organization to continually learn, grow, and improve by bringing the best solutions to every project. This OE Sr. Associate EW will play a vital role in executing our vision for upcoming projects.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience in collaborative tools (WebEx, Miro, Microsoft Teams).
- Project management experience.
- Organizational change management experience.
The senior associate will be responsible for driving the execution of enterprise-wide organizational effectiveness strategies and processes to increase adoption, engagement and awareness of the initiatives driving client towards its business outcomes. The incumbent will also be responsible for representing the OE group when executing on strategic deliverables in alignment towards the broader goal of “One IS”. The Sr. Associate will possess an enthusiastic ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a sharp focus on maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and learning while producing results. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Advocate and embed organizational effectiveness framework and key principles into all project work.
- Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE objectives.
- Collaborates with OE Team to execute organizational change management, learning and engagement activities for transformation initiatives impacting the entire client enterprise.
- Participate in team/project meetings and events in accordance with established processes; implements process improvements where appropriate.
- Participate in organizational effectiveness projects with limited oversight.
- Appropriately escalates issues to internal line management that may impact IS strategy implementation through cross-functional coordination.
- Prepares metrics and documents illustrating the progress of ongoing projects and activities.
- Adapting technical content to be business focused for client audiences.
• 2+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience.
• Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels.
• Experience delivering successfully on project teams.
• High level of situational awareness to assess impacts of organizational change.
• Excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to influence and persuade.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter; serious commitment to hard work and excellence.
• Collaborate and coordinate with functions, internal staff, and outside vendors to achieve communications and business objectives.
• Willingness to handle ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities.
• Professionally excel at interaction with all levels of management, staff and vendors.
Lack of years of experience, lack of top 3 must have skills,
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.