: Clinical Forecast and Analysis Manager -Remote (JP8166)
Thousand Oaks, CA
Innovation Planning and Platform Services
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote. Local preferred
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Clinical Forecast and Analysis Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The Clinical Forecast and Analysis Manager will partner with Resource Forecasting Leads to plan and execute resource forecasting outputs and analysis that will provide interpretation of demand changes to inform resource decisions by functional stakeholders.
- Generating schedules and stakeholder communications for LE process.
- Coordinate the generation of outputs for ad hoc scenario resource forecasting analysis to support functional management, finance and process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality oversight to ensure integrity of resource forecasting outputs.
- Liaise with Clinical Study Planners and Finance to confirm data assumptions.
- Drive the documentation and transparency of algorithm demand overrides to support effective stewardship of algorithms.
- Meeting Facilitation of forecasting reviews with functional stakeholders.
- Maintain strong working relationships with functional contacts and collaborate on issues identification and resolution.
- Monitoring of RFG mailbox to ensure issues are effectively resolved and escalating items to leads.
- Develop application enhancements and configurations (portfolio filters, scenario versions, reporting styles) to driver process efficiencies.
- Coordinate the impact analysis and modeling for algorithm changes that apply business insights to improve predictability and embed process efficiencies.
- Provide application super user support for team and stakeholders and influence strategy and priorities for system enhancements and integrations to meet business needs (e.g. Planisware ).
- Develop, document and manage data collection tool logic and functionality (e.g. Excel, Sharepoint) and contribute to strategies for streamlining and driving integrated solutions.
- Training and mentoring of contractor analysts.
- Execute special projects and assignments.
- Stay abreast of latest developments in planning and forecasting applications and methodologies to contribute to advances in resource forecasting (continuous improvement).
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Doctorate degree and data analysis experience OR Master’s degree and 3 years of clinical experience or
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of clinical experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of clinical experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of clinical experience
- BA/BS/BSc in the sciences or in management sciences (decision analysis, operations research, statistics, strategic planning), finance, economics, basic sciences, engineering or other majors with strong analytical focus.
- 5 or more years’ work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4+ years of biopharmaceutical clinical product development (clinical research or clinical operations).
- Strong knowledge of planning, forecasting, data analysis.
- Strong understanding of principals of customer service as it applies to internal and external customers.
- Advanced computer and system operation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Thorough understanding of financial management, budget process and project valuation metrics.
- Knowledge of Functional Service Provider operating model.
- Ability to write and present clearly using computer and clinical terminology at all levels of the organization.
- Strong clinical trials operations knowledge and drug development process
1) Data analysis experience
2) Attention to detail for quality control
3) Comfort with very large data set
4) Strong excel experience
5) Spotfire experience preferred
6) Planisware experience preferred
7) Any industry with the right experience but biotech/pharma experience is preferred
Employee Value Proposition:
Highly collaborative, high performing team dispersed across the US. Highly analytical and detail oriented. This team works cross-functionally across R&D to do resource forecasting. There is a lot of opportunity to gain experience in forecasting and budget submissions.
Not comfortable working with large data sets
No data analysis experience
Phone screening then video interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.