: Clinical Supply Chain Senior Associate (JP8092)
Thousand Oaks, CA
DSC Site Supply Chain
: 12 months with likely extension or possible conversion to FTE
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate Clinical Supply Chain for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Development Supply Chain (DSC) is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products, process knowledge and technology solutions to enable company’s accelerated product commercialization. DSC serves as a launch site to enable speed to market for company's innovative products and biosimilars.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Experience designing, modeling and deploying models with widely used planning and analytics applications such as SAP, Cognos TM1, Business Objects, Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain business processes
- Experience in project management across multiple departments and geographies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years of experience OR Masters Degree with 1 year of experience.
Employee Value Proposition:
- SAP, Tableau or Spotfire experience.
- Data analytics. Requirements Gathering.
- Ability to analyze and summarize data and present insights based on the needs of the audience.
This position offers a dynamic environment, everchanging clinical space, evolving, opportunity to develop ideas!
Lack of analytics experience
Phone screen - Video (skype or webex) interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.