: Project Management Senior Associate (JP8210)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 8 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote, Any time zone ok. must be able to support PST time zone.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Management Senior Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 100% remote. Any time zone ok. must be able to support PST time zone.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing, and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Project Manager(s) and/or Program Manager(s) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional, or multiple projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- Quality experience in operations.
- Biotech or Pharma experience required.
- GMP Experience required.
- Supply chain experience
- Track wise experience preferred.
- Change Control experience in Life Cycle Management, with Trackwise other Quality Change Control System experience
- Knowledge of GMPs and Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Supply Chain and/or Quality background/experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Train and gain access to systems required quickly.
- Work independently, absorbing knowledge and experience through participating in various strategy and execution forums/meetings for all products, following SOPs, and learning from Supply Chain PMs, translating requirements or Global Distribution Change Record (GDCR) that meets required regulations, compliance, and GMP standards.
- Ensure timeliness of activities by partnering with Assessors and Task owners to ensure their activities are completed on time, supporting Variations of the client products.
Gain additional experience in Bio/Pharma
- Inability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Inability to drive task completion of others.
- Lack of good communication skills.
Phone interviews, available to start now. Interviews will be panel interviews with 1 or 2 additional staff.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.