: Senior Associate Scientist (JP8200)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Worker will be onsite Full time.
- Worker will have an office space, but majority time will be in the lab.
- Performance will be measured based on the skill sets, how they are doing in lab and performing testing, documentation etc.
Education and Experience:
- Individual should be able to perform moderately complex to complex laboratory activities under minimal supervision.
- The candidate should be experienced in the use of analytical tools used for pharmaceutical analysis, such as HPLC, GC, IR, KF and Dissolution testing.
- This work will be supporting process development for both Drug Substance and Drug Product. Working experience in a cGMP environment would be beneficial.
- The candidate should be familiar with chromatography data system such as Empower software.
- We are looking for a person with an innate scientific curiosity and keen observation skills, knowing when to seek input and when to make independent judgments, being able to shift priorities quickly.
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related fields 1-3 YOE (Working experience outside of academia preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Proficient in the use of laboratory instruments, such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution Testing, Karl Fischer, UV-Vis and related software.
- Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction/methods/protocols.
- Maintain a laboratory notebook and complete all documentation with clear and accurate language and according to the SOP.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others in the team.
- Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Chromatography (HPLC, GC) knowledge and skill.
- Chromatographic software knowledge and skill. (Empower, Chromeleon)
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge (GMP, etc.)
Discovery and development stage of the project. A person in this role will get to gain experience in dug substances, drug product.
No hands-on experience in analytical chemistry
Phone interview and WebEx interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.