: Associate Scientist (JP8208)
South San Francisco California 94080
: 4 months with possible extension
Job posting date
: 2 10.21
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelors' degree in Biology or related field with lab setting knowledge of cell biology.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Development and implementation of histopathology assays including single and multiplex immunohistochemistry (IHC) assays, in situ hybridization (ISH), both colorimetric and immunofluorescent, and use a variety of imaging modalities.
- Assist with performing image analysis.
- Collaborate with Pathologists, Scientists and Research Associates on multiple concurrent projects to evaluate and deliver data, contribute to early programs, and assist with determining mechanism of action and toxicity.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to provide tissue-based assay development for target qualification, pharmacodynamic and efficacy readouts, and biomarker development.
Mgr is open to people with a Degree and some cell biology experience
- Bachelors Degree in Biology
- Experience in immunohistochemistry (IHC), digital pathology and image analysis,
Employee Value Proposition:
Working with a small group on many different projects. Will be able to gain new skills and lots of experience in pathology.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.