Scientist Senior Associate (JP8224)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Scientist Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
This is lab-based position, and we are looking someone with a bachelors/5 years of experience or Masters/3 years of experience (Pharma or Biotech). Candidate must have experience with HPLC, Chromatography and CE
To perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision. With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and/or Ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations. Responsibilities include:
Why is the Position Open?
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Plans, monitors or conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data.
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications as necessary.
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled at developing systems to ensure quality data.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment and with one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees.
- May train staff and/or supervise others.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the tas.
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments;
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks to obtain reproducible and reliable results and provide proper interpretation.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment (HPLC, Chroma, CE) and be detail-orientated in performing experiments and documentation.
- Follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks to obtain reproducible and reliable results, and provide proper interpretation.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions and communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and be detail-orientated in performing experiments and documentation.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety inspection, recruiting activities etc.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task. Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
Exposure to leadership & different departments, opportunity to serve patients through client's value and mission.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Initially a phone interview, then a virtual interview with interview pane.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.