: Medical Writing Manager – Remote & Part Time (JP6761/8235)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. OR Trenton, NJ. (Remote with flexibility to be onsite on as needed)
20hr/wk with possibility to extend to 30hrs/wk
Biosimilars Scientific Affairs
: 6 months with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Medical Writing Manager for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
***Would like to see candidates around the Thousand Oaks, Ca. surrounding area OR candidates from the east coast within a commutable distance to NYC. Candidates from the east coast can be remote, however when COVID restrictions are lifted they would be expected to meet at least once a month in person ***
This individual collaborates with authors (external and internal) and key publication team stakeholders to develop publications that are aligned with the publication objectives of the Global Publication Plan
In collaboration with authors, generates content that appropriately communicates its scientific significance and value to the target audience, consistent with business processes and compliance requirements
Understands and uses product strategy, communication objectives, and lexicon appropriately to ensure alignment with publication content
Manages or owns relationships with authors (internal and external) on assigned publications
Understands the publication landscape (GPP3, ICMJE criteria), is familiar with industry standards related to publication compliance and operations) and has knowledge about all aspects of publication development (author interactions, journal selection, readership) Partners with the Pub Planning Lead on selection of authors, strategic placement, and prioritization of publications
Drives project timelines and manages multiple projects simultaneously; may support one or more products
Ensures quality, alignment with objectives, and timely completion of projects
Partners with Publication Coordinator to ensure that DataVision records of assigned projects are accurate and that author communications are handled appropriately
Contributes to department initiatives
Good Communications Skills
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- MD/Pharm D or Doctorate degree in Life Science Field
- MUST HAVE 1-3 years of publication development experience (including knowledge about publication guidelines and best practices) in a biopharmaceutical setting with familiarity in preparing clinical manuscripts and reviews for publication in peer-reviewed medical journals as well as abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific congresses
- Exceptional analytical (look at data - clinical reports, and pre-clinical data)
- Proficient in word processing, including touch-typing, and pertinent software(MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT)
Employee Value Propositions:
- Content development for publications (abstracts/posters/manuscripts)
- Vendor interactions
- Stakeholder interactions (internal and external authors, medical leads, biostatisticians, other SMEs)
Opportunity to gain experience at a leading biopharma company.
- If candidates does not have MD/Pharm D or Doctorate degree in Life Science Field.
- No publications development experience
Down select via telephone interview with hiring manager followed by interviews with selected stakeholders.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.