: Project Manager Senior Associate (Remote) - Biopharma (JP8245)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. (Remote)
: 10 months with likely extensions
Global Development Operations
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Assists Project Manager(s) and/or Program Manager(s) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Proficient use of MS Office software. Experience using the SharePoint platform is preferred.
- Must possess knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional or multiple projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- MS Office Proficiency including Excel required
- SharePoint or SharePoint like document repository/intranet experience
- Project Management/Coordination Experience
- Attention to details.
- Min Bachelors Degree and 4 YOE
Employee Value Proposition:
- Process owner including updating SharePoint sites as needed. Cross-functional communications regarding process. Maintain and gather appropriate FAQ for particular process.
- Pull monthly reports for various processes. Communicate monthly metrics to stakeholders.
- Support in audit inspection deliverables. Monthly activities and file maintenance and tracking.
- Other reporting needs or organizational support as needed.
Supporting global development operations and the clinical trial execution department. A person in this role will work with site management.
Limited experience in project coordination, reporting or tracking.
Phone interviews and video interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role