: Sourcing Excellence Sr. Associate (JP8282)
Tampa, FL. (Remote until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
: Sourcing Excellence
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Candidate must work EST hours.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr. Associate Sourcing Excellence for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Responsible for helping execute the sourcing processes across Information Systems (Information Technology) categories as part of the Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) department. The Senior Associate will report to the Senior Manager Sourcing Excellence.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Executing Global/Regional Sourcing Strategies
- Constantly align and agree on priorities with appropriate global and regional category managers (GCM/RCM)
- Support supplier analysis and market intelligence activities
- Manage Request for Proposal and Quotation processes (eRFX)
- Document (in Ariba) and guide sourcing execution through to implementation
- Ensure sourcing tactics drive value in specific functional business environments, including legal & regulatory context
- Develop and maintain preferred supplier lists
- Implement supplier improvement programs within key supplier relationships
- Delivering Value for Customers
- Understand business goals and interpret customer needs to identify potential opportunities
- Partner with colleagues in Finance and the business as appropriate
- Support / manage delivery and validation of savings
- Managing Contracts
- Ensure sourcing policies are followed, compliance metrics are met or exceeded and
- supported by preferred supplier contracts
- Inform stakeholders on sourcing policies and procedures, providing support and corrective actions where required
- Review and approve purchase requisitions or escalate any non-compliant requisitions to the appropriate GCM/RCM
- Lead contracting with new suppliers
- Provide ongoing contract management (incl. renewal and renegotiation of existing and expiring contracts)
Master’s degree and some sourcing experience OR
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Sourcing, Contracting, and/or Project Management experience
Combination of: Sourcing, Contracting, and/or Project Management with experience in working in international environments
Broad knowledge of the market forces shaping a customer’s business context (e.g. supplier base, legal & regulatory environment, sources of competitive advantage)
Demonstrated experience in identifying and utilizing full set of sourcing levers to drive value for customers
Ability to conduct benchmarking to address cost, quality, risk and innovation considerations
Analytical & Technical
Knowledge of sourcing, contract negotiations, and supplier management
Reasonable understanding of best in breed eProcurement solutions
Ability to analyze, summarize, and present insights based on the needs of the audience
Independent self-starter with an interest in or working understanding of the Marketing & Sales/commercial function
Ability to lead teams in a matrix organization, across geographic and functional reporting lines
Demonstrated track record of identifying root causes to issues and proactively problem solving
Change management experience with large and complex organizational transformations
Demonstrated success in partnering cross-functionally
Ability to own and strengthen relationships with key users
Compelling and persuasive communicator (oral and written) with excellent interpersonal skills
The invaluable contributions of our talented Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Sourcing (experience running Requests For Proposals)
- Contracting (experience negotiating contracts)
- Strong Communication Skills
Worker must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to drive forward sourcing and contracting tasks/projects.
Employee Value Proposition:
Highly collaborative team that fosters a growth and development environment.
Does not have experience taking initiative, demonstrating some sort of leadership.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.