: Senior Project Manager / Biopharma (JP8294)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12+ months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until Condid-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process development best practices, change management
- Strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources
- Experience leading Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology projects with continuous improvement mindset
- cGMP experience including, but not limited, to process and laboratory equipment
- Asset Lifecyle data analysis, forecasting and risk evaluation
Employee Value Proposition:
- Oversees the Global Asset Lifecycle Management Program across the network and ensures adherence to financial targets and procedures.
- Develops funding strategy in collaboration with multiple functions and sites.
- Leads prioritization exercise across the network, coordinate engineering assessments and ensure program guidelines are followed. Sets up logistics system, including Request for Quote (RFQ’s), bid selection, invoice approval.
- Defines program scope of work, ensures estimating process is followed, develops program schedule and capital budget submissions.
- Governs program objectives and interprets company policies.
- Develop project scope, team composition, schedule and implementation strategy for network initiatives that can impact cGMP manufacturing, quality control laboratory, utility plants among other areas.
- Prepares project funding documents with scope, cash flow, schedule, and commitments.
- Reviews and approves cost estimates, sets up systems for checks and balances.
- Integrates a cross site and multi-functional team into capital planning, prioritization process and forecasting of lifecycle asset replacement.
- Frequent review of progress vs. schedule vs. cost with appropriate teams and provide regular updates to client and management.
- Identify, develop and implement process efficiencies that will enable agile decision making and best use of resources.
Opportunity to have network exposure, connect with different sites on network, work with every site engineer/ manufacturing, QC ETC.
Lack of pharma/biotech
Phone Interviews (Webex)
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.