: Senior Associate Scientist (JP8281)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Individual should be able to perform moderately complex to complex laboratory activities under minimal supervision.
- The candidate should be experienced in the use of analytical tools used for pharmaceutical analysis, such as HPLC, GC, IR, KF and Dissolution testing.
- This work will be supporting process development for both Drug Substance and Drug Product.
- Working experience in a cGMP environment would be beneficial.
- The candidate should be familiar with chromatography data system such as Empower software.
- We are looking for a person with an innate scientific curiosity and keen observation skills, knowing when to seek input and when to make independent judgments, being able to shift priorities quickly.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related fields
- 1-3 YOE (Working experience outside of academia preferred) any industry pharma or biotech preferred!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of laboratory instruments, such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution Testing, Karl Fischer, UV-Vis and related software.
- Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction/methods/protocols.
- Maintain a laboratory notebook and complete all documentation with clear and accurate language and according to the SOP.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others in the team.
- Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame.
- Method development experience with HPLC.
- Able to independently run GC and KF.
- Pharma or biotech experience preferred.
Developing HPLC methods for component/reaction mixtures. Running formal sample analysis. Proper documentation of activities in electronic notebook.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great working environment, people orientated, and work life balance highly promoted, exposure to leadership & cross functional teams.
Only academia experience, must have industry.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.