: Data Scientist (JP 8307)
Thousand Oaks, CA or Boston, MA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID restrictions are lifted. After that candidate must be willing to relocate to Boston or Thousand Oaks
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Data Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The Digital Integration and Predictive Technology (DIPT) organization at the client is seeking applicants for a Data Scientist position to help drive the client’s global digital initiatives within artificial intelligence and data analytics. Although the position will begin remotely, it will eventually be based in either Thousand Oaks, CA or Boston, MA. This exciting opportunity will expose candidates to unique areas of data science including:
- Building a wide range of data and analytics solutions, from descriptive to prescriptive using advanced statistical and machine learning models.
- Solving problems by building robust machine learning and deep learning models within the field of natural language processing.
- Developing classifiers, predictive models, chatbots, search engines, and much more.
- Leveraging large datasets to conduct end-to-end analytics that include data gathering, processing and analysis.
- Technology or Biotech preferred.
- Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree & 5 years’ experience.
• Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or closely related technical fields.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
• Proficiency in Python (Required), R and SQL.
• Experience in Databricks, AWS, GitLab/GitHub, and Jupyter Notebook.
• Experience with NLTK, PyTorch, or Tensorflow.
• Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze large amounts of data.
• Familiarity with basic DevOps, and good software practices (version control, etc…)
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, and excited to learn.
• Team-player, collaborative, cross-functional.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Python required.
- Machine Learning required
- Natural Language Processing preferred
DIPT team in cognitive analytics. We focus on natural language processing (text and opening documents), artificial intelligence and we create a lot of AI models to automate experiences. The team is very diverse.
- Does not know Python fluently
- Does not have a B.S. or M.S. in a relevant field (Data Science, Computer Science, Computational Chemistry, Computational Science, Analytics, etc..)
1 - Initial Phone Screen with Hiring Manager
2 - Skype Interview with Colleague 1
3 - Skype Interview with Colleague 2
4 - Skype Interview with Hiring Manager
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.