: EHS Manager (JP8342)
West Greenwich Rhode Island 02817
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a EHS Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Bio/Pharma experience preferred but regulated experience required.
- EHS support to biotech pharmaceutical manufacturing operations per FDA regulations.
- The EHS Manager is a member of the EHS Team that will interact frequently with internal clients, be action oriented, and be directly engaged providing on the floor safety support for operations within the facility.
- Responsible to implement, manage, and monitor aspects of facility safety and environmental compliance programs in the plant and manage competing priorities on a routine basis.
- This role will partner with manufacturing staff and management to identify and address safety issues and concerns and serve as a subject matter expert across the safety and environmental compliance disciplines.
- The role will primarily support weekday evening shifts and will require a significant presence on the manufacturing floor (cleanroom) supporting those activities.
- Act as an EHS representative for internal manufacturing staff and management.
- Assist in the interpretation of EHS regulations to ensure compliance with Corporate, Federal, State and local requirements.
- Coach staff and leadership to establish and maintain world class safety culture.
- Ensure work conducted on the floor matches current safety procedures and risk assessments.
- Perform EHS inspections throughout the facility.
- Perform job hazard analysis and support Industrial hygiene, ergonomic, and other safety assessments as needed.
- Participate in emergency response activities as needed.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation.
- Identify, develop and assist in implementing EHS program improvement initiatives.
- Partner with all levels of internal client organizations
- Assist in Accident/Incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Master’s degree and 6 years of manufacturing safety experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of manufacturing safety experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of manufacturing safety experience.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- BS degree in environmental, safety, technical, scientific or engineering fields.
- 6 + years of experience developing/supporting EHS programs within industry.
- Possess one or more professional credentials (CIH, CSP, ASP, CHMM, EIT).
- Previous experience working within the biotechnology/pharmaceutical sector, preferably in a cGMP environment.
- Experience in developing and supporting a world class safety culture in a clean room manufacturing environment.
Employee Value Proposition:
- 6+ years of experience of OSHA compliance
- 6+ years of experience manufacturing operations
- 6+ years of experience developing safety culture (safety first mindset)
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
- great communication skills
- computer skills (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
Opportunity to work for a world-class biotech manufacturing company, direct effect on the safety of the staff, in support of our company's mission to serve patients.
- prior safety experience
- prior manufacturing safety experience
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.