Process Development Associate (JP8314)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
DSC Cellular Sciences
2+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Process Development Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Preference to candidates with regulated/biotech/Pharma experience. Our client’s Cellular Sciences department is seeking an Associate to join our Biosafety Development group. Primary focus will be on cell culture maintenance and cell-based virus titration assays as well as in vitro viral detection assays such as qPCR and RT-PCR. The successful candidate will:
Why is the Position Open?
- Utilize scientific principles in execution of experiments and analysis of experimental data.
- Carrie out laboratory tasks per plan and procedure in a team environment.
- Document data and process information in accordance to good documentation practices.
- Execute process/equipment troubleshooting and maintenance
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Cell Culture
- DNA extraction and PCR
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Lab experience
- Works in BS-2+ environment, performing GMP processes.
- Maintain cell culture to support various group activities.
- Performs cell-based virus titration assays
- Participate in molecular biology activities.
- perform equipment maintenance.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and across functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- Lab experience required
Employee Value Proposition:
- Prior hands-on experience in lab-scale cell culture or downstream purification process development operation
- Experience with automated and computer-controlled biopharmaceutical process equipment
- Knowledge of process data compilation and analysis
- Demonstrated equipment troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Experience of collaboration within and across functional areas and outstanding customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work with Mico-Plasma testing on drug substances and drug products. This is a team of 9 highly skilled, friendly and cooperative people.
- No verified experience in lab setting.
- No knowledge of cell culture or basic molecular biology techniques.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.