: Associate Scientist (JP8329)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 3 years
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
We are currently seeking a research associate for the Drug Product Technologies group in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 1+ year of industry or academia experience in a lab setting with pipetting, sample prep & handling, HPLC chromatography, and protein sample analysis.
- Ideal Candidate: must have at least 1-year lab experience.
- BS (or equivalent) degree in pharmaceutics, biochemistry, chemistry, or related life sciences discipline.
- A strong understanding of protein biochemistry and protein structure, as well as significant experience with basic laboratory skills and biophysical techniques related to protein analysis is essential.
- A background in protein solution manipulation (e.g., pipetting, dialysis, concentration) and HPLC analysis is expected.
- Experience with visible and sub-visible particle analysis and other analytical methods (e.g., capillary electrophoresis, SEC, CEX, etc.) is desirable.
- A fundamental understanding of protein chemistry, formulation, and biophysical characterization is desired.
- The successful candidate will perform experiments related to the development of formulations for therapeutic proteins, including stability testing and analytical characterization.
- The candidate will join a team of investigators using a variety of biochemical and biophysical techniques and will be involved in the design and execution of experiments.
- Responsibilities will include detailed record keeping in electronic laboratory notebooks, data collection, analysis, and interpretation of experimental data.
The applicants must be motivated, have good problem-solving skills, and an aptitude to learn and implement new techniques/skills.
- The candidate should be well organized and proficient in detailed record-keeping, have excellent written and oral communication skills, must be proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint), and be capable of working efficiently in teams and independently.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow SOPs and methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, power point)
Perform stability and analytical assays, data integration and electronic data capture.
Employee Value Proposition:
The person in this role with learn lab technology skills need to be in a lab setting. These skills are valuable.
- No basic lab experience.
- Not familiar with Microsoft
- to work in a team setting
- Video conference all with Manager (1/2 hour) first round
- Video conference call with team (1 - 3 hours) second round (technical and soft skills)
- Manager to send out invite for interviews.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.