: Associate Scientist (JP8374)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- B.S. or M.S. with 0–2-year experience with degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutics, Life Science, or related scientific background.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience preferred.
- Skill in HPLC method and data analysis is essential.
- Experience in formulation development and/or solid-state characterization is a plus.
- Prepare formulations and perform dose analysis to support nonclinical pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and toxicological studies.
- Design and conduct experiments for formulation development and molecule assessment including solubility, stability and solid-state characterization per guidelines and instructions from project representatives.
- Analyze data, maintain timely documentation (i.e., electronic notebooks), and contribute to technical reports and presentations in a matrixed team environment.
- Participate in lab housekeeping, maintain lab equipment and supplies, and comply with lab safety guidelines.
- May work occasionally on flexible schedule, i.e., starting early morning or finishing late evening, depending on the project need.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Proficiency in liquid chromatography and common laboratory techniques (i.e., pH, microscopy).
- A fundamental understanding of drug formulation and physicochemical characterization.
- Attention to detail, adaptability to new techniques and multi-tasks, ability to solve problem and meet deadline, and effectiveness to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong computer skills in instrumentation and data processing in a client-server environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Coordinate with project representative to arrange the formulation request and preparation.
- Communicate with formulation requestor to deliver the formulation.
- HPLC analysis to conduct stability and dose analysis work plus some characterization work to support formulation development.
- Cross functioning team
- Diverse background training
- Exposure to large biotech company
Phone interview and if move forward, expect 2-3 hrs virtual interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.