: Specialist IS Prog Analyst- Biopharma - Remote (JP8368)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist IS Prog Analyst for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The client is seeking a Specialist Technologist/Analyst to be an ambitious member of Quality OIS - Lab Systems Information Systems team and will be a key role in developing and implementing secure and scalable solutions that improve critical business processes within the Product Monitor & Test service. The incumbent will collaborate with development teams and external suppliers to deliver, operate and continuously improve solutions in a manner that is scalable, secure, and aligns to standard methodologies.
Specific Responsibilities are:
- Serve as an expert in system interfacing, configuration, architecture, and report development focusing on business processes supporting product release, stability and environmental monitoring testing within LIMS.
- Research and evaluate technical solutions and capabilities considering security, scalability, reliability, maintainability, and performance.
- Work with business analysis team to design and develop solutions from business process analysis artifacts, including use cases, user stories, process flows, project schedules.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and scenarios verbally and in writing including reading, proofreading, and authoring of work instructions and technical protocols.
- Design and execute Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Usability Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Beta Testing.
- Provide critical thinking and strategic discernment to resolve significant technical challenges.
- Work with and or adapt to multiple project methodologies (e.g. Agile, Rational, Waterfall).
- Oversee vendors and contractors providing guidance as necessary to ensure delivery of commitments.
- Lead medium to large, cross-functional project teams/workstreams and facilitates meetings as well as team presentations for senior management.
- Conduct post-implementation assessment of projects to assure business requirements have been met.
- 3 Years of experience and BS or BA
- Bio/Pharma preference experience is preferred
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 3-5 years’ experience in supporting and configuring Thermo LabSystems SampleManager at a global scale.
- Experience in or ability to learn high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic, .NET and VGL is a plus.
- Source control management and issue tracking software integration experience including Git, GitHub, GitLab, Stash, Fork and Bitbucket.
- Experience with integration middleware such as SAP PO, Boomi, JItterbit and Mulesoft .
- Analyze, design, model and deploy robust and resilient solutions for moving data across heterogeneous networks, systems and data architectures.
- Experience with report development in Thermo SampleManager, Spotfire and Tableau.
- Design Oracle database objects (tables, views, etc.) including the ability to work comfortably in SQL and PL/SQL .
- Knowledge of cloud integration and cloud formation.
- Experience with markup and notation formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and various API/RPC technologies and frameworks including SOAP, REST, GraphQL and gRPC.
- Proven success in translating requirements and user stories into design and in implementing.
- Working knowledge of laboratory information systems, lab execution systems and chromatography data systems.
- Great teammate that can work with multi-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, understanding and appreciating differences.
- Ability to follow to SOPs, methodologies, and policies.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to set the context and present on complex subjects in a clear and concise manner.
- We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients — we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Design and deploy robust and resilient solutions for moving data across heterogeneous networks, systems and data architectures (Data migration experience)
- Experience with markup and notation formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and various API/RPC technologies and frameworks including SOAP, REST, GraphQL and gRPC
- Able to articulate technical concepts and scenarios verbally and in writing including reading, proofreading, and authoring technical protocols in English.
The position would work as a technical resource on a project to modernize a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). The day-to-day responsibilities would be to perform administration of GitLab, database administration and work with the project Technical Lead on various assignments and deliverables of the project
Employee Value Proposition:
The person in this role will take part in a transformational project. You will upgrade a system using the latest and greatest technology.
- Limited project experience. Candidate should have worked on large and small projects over their career and have delivered successfully.
- No experience working in a team setting. For example, if the candidate's experience is limited to being the sole person on the project.
- Spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar used in resume.
Interview will be conducted primarily by phone.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.