: Senior Associate Scientist (JP8413)
South San Francisco, California 94080
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate is required to be on site, lab based, with flexible hours (local candidates)
- Hands-on experience in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, or related discipline.
- Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 3 years of scientific experience any industry or academia OR Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of scientific experience any industry.
- Record of independently designing, executing, and analyzing biological experiments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with in vivo animal model development is a plus.
- To perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision.
- With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and/or Ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
Hands-on experience in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, or related discipline.
Perform lab based experiments
Organize, analyze and report data
communicate with team members
Employee Value Proposition:
Understand process from bench to bed
Hands on experience for drug discovery
No lab experiences
Phone and video
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.