: Senior Associate Scientist (JP8401)
Location: Thousand Oaks, Ca.
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Bachelors' degree & 5 YOE
- Performs experiments, organize data, and analyze results.
- Ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Follows established experimental design and protocols and performs studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results.
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications, as necessary.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers and presentations.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task. Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
- Skills: degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology; experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
- Experienced in conducting biochemical and cell-based assays.
- Ability to collect and interpret data and maintain records.
- Effective communication with team members.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Conduct experiments.
- Record and interpret data.
- Communicate Data.
Opportunity for growth and advancement
No Laboratory experience.
Available to phone interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.